Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Favorite Motion Graphic Videos

Back when I was working on an Infographic for UM System (previous post) and the ADEPT introduction (previous post), I went through all my favorite motion graphic and infographic videos. Here are some of the motion graphic videos that helped inspire me... some have been around for a while and I continually come back to them, others are new finds for me:

7 Billion: Are You Typical?


Google - Introducing the Chromebook
Google - Introducing the Chromebook from Devon Hong on Vimeo.

Crisis of Credit


Oil'd
Oil'd from Chris Harmon on Vimeo.

Getting Lost
Getting Lost from Marco Bagni | LostConversation on Vimeo.

Don't Worry, Drive On: Fossil Fools & Fracking Lies
DON'T WORRY, DRIVE ON: Fossil Fools & Fracking Lies from MONSTRO on Vimeo.

The World is Obsessed with Facebook


Psychatric Answering Machine Typography Annimation


The Girl Effect
The Girl Effect from alexnbc on Vimeo.

Good: The Hidden Cost of War

No comments:

Post a Comment