Friday, April 22, 2011

Work for Work

So almost three years ago now, I worked on a video for the Center for Sustainable Energy at MU. We were really pressed to get it done in time for the energy summit. I was very proud of what we accomplished, especially since we had so much other work to do that I stepped up to the plate and wrote the script, came up with a visual style for it, created all the graphics, went on some of the shoots, and edited the final project together in time to play at a kiosk. Only, they decided to show it at a breakfast instead. I finally decided to upload the video to my vimeo account. I still think it has value. Does it need some extra finesse, of course, but there just wasn't time. No, I mean literally. I was working from about 7 am to about 11 pm with a couple of 15 -30 minute food breaks, sleeping and then getting up and going back to work. Anyway, three years later, and here it is:

MU's Center for Sustainable Energy from Katrina Boles on Vimeo.

1 comment: