Thursday, April 14, 2011

Ads really can be Beautiful

Most of the commercials I end up seeing are trying to sell me a drug for a problem I don't have that may lead to a side effect worse than the problem I'm trying to cure. No thanks! It's no wonder I change the channel, mute, or otherwise avoid commercial interruptions. But occasionally, I come across a real diamond in the ruff and those are the times that I want to call up the production company and say "Hey, I have degrees in both design and art, am a working designer-artist, and though I wouldn't normally want to work in advertising, I'd love to work for you!" The commercials I've watched on Buck's website make me want to do just that. The difference is that with these commercials, they're all diamonds and there is no ruff...what a beautiful thing!

Here are a couple of my favorites:

C-Tree from Own Your C on Vimeo.



Sherwin Williams - Bees from Buck on Vimeo.


Google eBooks from Buck on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment