Thursday, June 16, 2011

The CAFNR Edge Opening

For many months at work, I've been working on establishing a working idea and creating an opening for a promotional video for one of the college's on the MU campus. The first time I blogged about this project was December 2010 and the last time I blogged on this project was in March 2011, when I finally started to get knee-deep into creating my opening graphic. These are the final illustrations that I drew in Photoshop and animated in AfterEffects:

And the opening (before the title was changed to "The CAFNR Edge: Find Your Connection") can be viewed on Vimeo:

MU CAFNR Edge title graphics from Katrina Kouba on Vimeo.

All images copyright Katrina Kouba Boles

1 comment:

  1. WOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! So great!

    The only comment I have is that it might go just a touch faster.

    But either way, LOVE IT - the painting effect, the line drawing, the "shaping into a world of its own" thing. So cohesive and simple-yet-meaningful.

    Bravo!

    ReplyDelete