Monday, July 21, 2014

I miss motion graphics.

I absolutely love my job! Lest you not believe me, I shall proclaim it again: I LOVE MY JOB. And my workplace and my boss and my coworkers (I work with my best friend every day, how cool is that?). But I miss one little piece of my previous job. I miss creating motion graphics. I miss stretching my ideas and inspiration in that way. I still believe it's better to be somewhere I like surrounded by people I want to be around than to be doing the work that I love, don't get me wrong. But I can't say that I don't miss the type of creative work I used to do. And though I know that I can always do that work for fun/me, I never realized quite how much time would go to watching my newborn baby, holding baby, and when I get time away from baby, doing laundry, housework and all those other undesirable things.

There's this very nice graphic video that I don't 100% agree with (I don't think it covers enough of the necessity to produce a quantity of work not just quality):
Here's to getting back to the work I love doing, soon I hope. How? I dunno. Ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment