Friday, January 27, 2012

Creative two-ways

Every year on vacation, I "have" to get one timelapse of a sunrise and one of a sunset. It started in Glacier, the first vacation I had a video camera. Now that I have a new DSLR camera and got a timer for Christmas, I figured I need to learn to work the thing. Here's my second attempt at a timelapse (the first attempt is so bad it's not worth keeping):


So by now you're probably wondering where the second way I've been creative comes in... Well, lately have been frustrated by my big quilt that I began finally really working on last fall (Glacial Recession), but that hasn't kept me out of the studio this week. With all my curiosity about making good timelapses,  wouldn't you know it, I came across a video of a timelapse of a painter in her studio. One thing led to another, and voila, I couldn't stop myself. Once I had the timer going, I had to do SOMETHING. So here you have it, a timelapse of me working in my studio not quite every day, but often enough...


Y'know, I really should put some music under this for interest....oh well, next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment