Saturday, August 21, 2010

Did you know God uses DJs?

I'm tired and worn out from the day/weekend thus far. And I really don't want to be on the computer. So, to keep up with my plan to post something inspiring every day for thirty days, I'll post an old favorite.

"Spin" was created by Jamin Winans - Double Edge Films and I first saw it probably over two years ago, but I often come back to it because I am amazed by the basic storytelling that requires no language translation and the realization that you don't need a huge budget or crew to make a compelling film, just a brilliant story idea and the motivation to implement it - not that beautiful videography, editing, special effects and a great soundtrack aren't necessary also, but for those who have access to those things, a great vision and implementation are what it takes.

No comments:

Post a Comment