Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Humor

After the day I've had...mostly just fighting with Adobe Flash and being completely unsuccessful, I just need something that will make me laugh.

Well, I found The Onion's Greening the Iraq War on The Daily Green and it is just what I needed:


Right up there in wacky news...I found out last night that the Pyramid in Memphis, TN is going to become home to Bass Pro Shop. To quote Becky when we found out this news, "that sounds like an SNL sketch." Really, how bizarre is that. But I guess it's green...reusing building currently in disuse.

And, now for a more serious, but also really good video on the effects of the Iraq war:

created by GOODMagazine
I highly recommend watching more of their all-GFX videos, as they are really very interesting and well done.

1 comment: